If you already have a video embedded then now add another instance, this time of content type 'custom' as in this example which can be copy-pasted:
'content' : 'custom',
'display' : 'link',
'source' : 'oplayer/user/myOptin.html',
'width' : 380,
'height' : 290,
'location' : 1,
Note that this is a minimum set of options - for all options and full details
see the links on the left.
1. 'display' is set to 'link' not 'auto'
2. 'source' must point to your custom content
3. 'location' is 1 which is at the center
4. Anchor the layer to a specific page element using the 'anchored' property.
5. The layer will follow page-scroll, change this by setting the 'scrolling' property to false.
There are many ways to trigger the custom content from the video such as from the timeline, from a click on the video, at the end of play and more. This code snippet shows how to do this from the timeline.
'content' : 'oplayer',
'type' : 'embed',
'flash' : 'http://www.myhost.com/oplayer/videos/myvideo.mp4',
'html5' : 'http://www.myhost.com/oplayer/videos/myvideo.mp4',
'width' : 570,
'height' : 240
'playEventTime' : 15.50
'playEvent' : 'op.display("myCustom1")'
Simply add 2 properties to your player instance:
1. 'playEventTime' is set to the time in seconds at which to trigger
2. 'playEvent' specifies the command to run